Dealers, Please Be Aware Of All Policies & Procedures Before Registering.
- CASH buyers must deposit $1000.00 CASH before a cash card to buy will be issued. All CALL IF’S must be cleared, and all vehicles paid for before your deposit is returned.
- CALL IF’S from the Tuesday sale are binding until 5 PM Tuesday.
- CALL IF’S from the Wednesday sale are binding until 5 Pm Thursday.
- It is the Buyers responsibility to call and see if vehicle is a SALE or NO SALE on all CALL IF’S within the prescribed period.
- There will be $100.00 fee for any returned check or draft. Returned items will not be redeposited.
- SELLERS have thirty days to produce the title to the auction or a $50.00 late title fee will be deducted from the seller’s check. An additional $50.00 will be deducted after 60 days. Buyers are cautioned NOT to sell, repair, or recondition vehicle until title is received. Buyer must give 24 hours notice before returning a vehicle for late title.
- If a buyer returns a vehicle for late title, seller misrepresentation, or arbitration, seller is responsible for reimbursement of transportation charges to and from buyer’s location.
- Vehicles will be sold within $100.00 of the low.
- Any vehicles left on our lot over 7 days will be subject to being towed to a storage lot.
- We do not accept vehicles without a riveted VIN plate on the dash (public VIN# per State regulations)
- Boat buyers will be responsible for all taxes on the boat if the buyer does not possess a boat license.
- Writing on the window is only a courtesy. The Block Ticket conditions are binding.
- All cars sold for $3,000.00 or less, are sold “AS IS” and are not subject to arbitration for mechanical defects, flood or frame damage, missing or deployed airbags or inoperable odometers.
- All vehicles 10 years old and older will be sold with the mileage marked “exempt”, as decreed by the state. All exempt vehicles are sold “as is” regardless of the price, and can’t be arbitrated for odometer.
- All BRANDED TITLES must be announced.
- Inoperable odometer must be announced on vehicles sold for more than $2,000.00. Odometer discrepancies must be reported to the auction no later than 5PM the next business day, and before it leaves the auction.
- We do not guarantee the year on, motorcycles, boats or RV’s.
- We do not guarantee the VIN on 1970 and older vehicles.
- The following must be announced on green light vehicles and vehicles sold for over $2,000.00: Reconditioned titles, NAM, EML, no factory air, cracked blocks, frame damage, diesel conversions, flood cars, core damage, inoperable ABS, missing or deployed airbags, and airbag light on.
- Police vehicles, county vehicles, and taxis must be announced.
- Frame damage vehicles must be returned within seven (7) days if damage is unannounced.
- Flood cars must be returned within 48 hours, if damage is not announced.
- All motor changes must be announced.
- If a vehicle is sold with a ‘GREEN LIGHT’, and $500.00 can fix it, there is no arbitration.
- Wednesday night arbitrations must be reported by 12 noon Thursday.
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures, please ask an auction staff member. We’ll be happy to assist you.